My Favorite Brooklyn Brunch Spots: Sweetwater

I've been to Sweetwater about 5 times in the last 6 months and have genuinely enjoyed every visit. Unfortunately, my most recent visit, ironically when I decided to write a review, was my worst experience. The food and ambiance was it's usual high standard and our server was genuinely very nice but unfortunately our food took almost an hour and a half to come...I wouldn't mind so much but the only thing that actually required any cooking was the eggs benedict. All in all though, Sweetwater is still one of my favorite places for a lazy Sunday brunch, whether it's in the beautifully lush secluded garden or on one of the comfy burgundy booths inside. 
My favorite dishes on the menu so far are the muscles and the feta and watermelon salad. They make a mean bloody mary too! I should probably mention that our server comped 2 of our bloody mary's as well as the iced coffee because of the delay and it was greatly appreciated.
I highly recommend that you go on a sunny summer Sunday and afterwards walk the block or two down to the waterfront flea market followed by a visit to Artists and Flea's on North 7th and Wythe.


105 North 6th Street, Brooklyn, NY 11211
(718) 963-0608










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREGG WOLF JEWELRY