Humans Of New York by Brandon Stanton

Since I started following Humans Of New York about a year ago, I have seen more glimpses of human individuality and creativity then I ever could have imagined even existed. The photographer, Brandon Stanton, has the ability to capture such precious and intimate moments with his subjects that you almost feel like you are getting a glimpse of their souls. It is not about fashion, conventional beauty or style, it is about how truly extraordinary and unique we all are and I absolutely love it!! 
If you are not already, you need to start following him on facebook or tumbler immediately, you'll thank me later ;)

www.humansofnewyork.com

Here are a few of my recent favorites:









































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREGG WOLF JEWELRY