GREGG WOLF JEWELRY











 I literally stopped dead in my tracks when I walked past Gregg Wolf's workshop on 9th street and saw this fly cuff in the window.  It turns out that this cuff also happens to be an ashtray (when you turn the flies wings back) designed for Harajuku girls so they can flick their ash into their bracelets in order to avoid hefty fines on the streets of Japan...pure genius!!! I have to admit I got heart palpitations as i perused the glass cabinets and shelves in Wolf's studio, this is not the kind of jewelry one see's everyday but it IS the kind of jewelry I want to wear everyday!!!!
www.greggwolf.com. 346 East 9th street NYC

Comments

Unknown said…
So stunning, some of the rings are just so beautiful because they are so simple!
Anonymous said…
I fucking LOVE that bracelet!!