Wednesday, October 2, 2013
This was my first trip to the Brimfield antiques show but definitely not my last! One day really was not enough time to explore the thousands of stalls and rummage through the many treasures. For anyone interested in searching flea markets, antiquing or just generally bagging a bargain then get your asses to Brimfield and bring a backpack for all your purchases!
Next years dates are May 13-18th, July 8-13th & Sept 2-7th.
Friday, September 13, 2013
1. Anine Bing double zipper jeans in charcoal $179 (www.aninebing.com)
2. Omega ring by Vita Fede $200 (www.vitafede.com)
3. Babylon ring by Vita Fede $200 (www.vitafede.com)
4. Asos red suede skater dress $168.76 (www.asos.com)
5. Carvela Kurt Geiger boots, style Swap $245 (www.kurtgeiger.com)
6. Acne shearling-collar biker jacket $1950 (www.net-a-porter.com)
7. Lisa Ryder Designs handbag roughly $665 or €500 (www.lisaryderdesigns.com)
Friday, September 6, 2013
Amy Judd is a London based artist who's work takes inspiration from mythology and the female form. It reminds me of the stunning Irish legend, The Children of Lir, a dark tale of four siblings turned in to Swans by their bitter and jealous aunt. The work is both haunting, their faces never revealed, and breathtakingly beautiful.
See more of her work at: www.amyjuddart.com