My Summer Reads: 9 recommendations from friends.

The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho. 5 STARS!! I've read this book before and I loved it so much I'm reading it again now.
Water For Elephants - Sarah Gruen. Comes highly recommended by a bunch of friends and sure if you're feeling too lazy to read the book then just see the movie with Reese Witherspoon and Robert Pattison.
Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts. 5 STARS!! I cannot stress how good this book is. One of my favourites of all time.
Geek Love - Katherine Dunn. A quirky love story about circus freak relationships. If you're a fan of unusual books then this one is for you.
The Hare With Amber Eyes - Edmund De Waal.
Black Dogs - Ian McEwan
Skippy Dies - Paul Murray
The Pleasure Seekers - Tishani Doshi
Other Voices Other Rooms - Truman Capote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GREGG WOLF JEWELRY