Green Flea Market: A Gold Mine of Miscellanea

I love rummaging around in these flea markets. I'm constantly finding the most inspiring, wonderful pieces whether it be an eccentrically upholstered armchair or a traditional oriental rug, everything looks wonderfully rich and unique. These places are also absolute gold mines for people in search of original cheap jewelry, vintage furs and clothing, ornate mirrors and a wide range of household products.
Located on Columbus Avenue Between West 77th and 78th.

Comments

Cely said…
I wish that in my country was place like this, so lovely

The rings are awesome
leboudoirmonster.blogspot.com/
Wooow,I love the pink chair!!
I just found your blog,your pics are great!
and Are you a fashion designer?
I'm Japanese fashion designer.
If you interested in Tokyo fashion,please visit my blog<3
XX
http://tokyofashionholic.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Love those chairs!
jolie jamie said…
I so didn't know about this place, do they have it every week? I need one of those chairs! I hope your enjoying NYC!
xx
jamie

Popular posts from this blog

GREGG WOLF JEWELRY