The Pain of Goodbyes

As I mentioned a few days ago, I have just moved to New York. An incredible adventure!! But with this wonderful experience comes a lot of pain because I had to leave behind the love of my life for God knows how long! Before I left though, he gave me the most romantic & beautiful gift. He carved this heart shaped box from a piece of wood he found in his garden in Slovakia and inside it he placed this beautiful gold locket with a compass on the front, so I will always know my way home.

Comments

Jean Melia said…
God...thats sooooh romantic sarah...aawwh, my heart just melted x best of luck in NY !!!!
LushBlush21 said…
Awwwwwwwwww thats so romantic :)
Rais Tsolaridou said…
I just found your blog! It's amazing!I'll follow you for more fashion updates!Follow me too if you are interested,I'd be grateful :)

http://www.thestyleagenda.com/

xxx
Unknown said…
Ahhhhh that is so adorable xXx
Unknown said…
That's so sweet, very cool idea :)

Popular posts from this blog

GREGG WOLF JEWELRY